With Polkadot’s launch, Wei intends to create a validator service on the network.
- The commission is 0.001 (0.1%). Probably one of the lowest you can find!
- It aims to be secure, following the best practices of secure validator setup.
- It aims to be eco-friendly. Reuse spare server resources that are already maintained by Wei when possible.
- The service is proudly deployed with NixOS!
For questions or issues about this validator, contact Wei by his email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The validator addresses are:
- 14ShUZUYUR35RBZW6uVVt1zXDxmSQddkeDdXf1JkMA6P721N (Wei)
- 13eKBARPFWBdXJAKg4fBTNUfcz4YAYfDTetRRApuz1kTDVDg (Wei/2)
Wei is a core developer working at Parity Technologies. However, this validator service is independent and is not endorsed by my employer.